Chat with us, powered by LiveChat


Study 2020-09-13T13:38:38+00:00

Student Visas

Canada is famous for its high-class education system. No wonder, Canada has world’s leading educational institutes. Canadian educational institutes welcome foreign students from different backgrounds and help them get enrolled in language schools, secondary schools, elementary schools, colleges and universities as per their interests

You can get quality and world recognized education in Canadian educational institutes. This gives you a head-start in having a super future. Canada offers education at low costs and living expenses are also very nominal as against other leading nations.

All this has led to Canada lure nearly 25,000 international students each year

The Canadian Experience Class (CEC) is an immigration category for Canada’s foreign workers who wish to become permanent residents.

Temporary foreign workers are ideal candidates for Canadian immigration (permanent residence). Having obtained Canadian work experience, these individuals have already settled into Canadian society and established important networks in their communities and their careers.Canadian Experience Class applications are processed through the Express Entry selection system for immigration to Canada. Eligible candidates must make an expression of interest in immigrating to Canada, create an online Express Entry profile, and receive an Invitation to Apply for permanent residence before they may make an application.
Canada will welcome an increased number of immigrants through economic programs and family sponsorship in the upcoming years.
CEC requirements
Applicants must meet the following minimum requirements. They must:
• Have obtained at least one year of skilled, professional or technical work experience in Canada within 36 months of the application date; and
• Meet or surpass a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) of 5 (“initial intermediate”) or 7 (“adequate intermediate proficiency”), depending on the level of the job; and
• Plan to live and work outside of the province of Quebec (individuals with work experience in Quebec and who plan to reside in Quebec may apply to the Quebec Experience Class).
Applicants can remain in Canada throughout the application process. However, the Canadian Experience Class is also open to individuals who are no longer in Canada, provided that they submit their application within three years of leaving their job in Canada.
The Canadian Experience Class requirements are based on a pass or fail model. If the minimum requirements are met, the applicant is eligible to enter the Express Entry pool.
Note: Self-employment and work experience gained while you were a full-time student (for example, on a co-op work term) does not count under this program.
A Popular Option for International Students
For many international graduates, the Canadian Experience Class may offer the fastest and most simple path to achieving permanent residence.
After completing a program or course of study at a Canadian educational institution, many international graduates are able to remain in the country on post-graduate work permits. If, during this time, a graduate obtains at least one year of work in a skilled, professional or technical field, they may then become eligible to enter the Express Entry pool under the Canadian Experience Class.
Additional Options for Foreign Workers
If you are considering applying under the Canadian Experience Class, you may have other additional for Canadian immigration through the various Provincial Nominee Programs.
Learn more about the Canadian Experience Class process….

Canada student visa enables around 130,000 foreign students from the world over to come to Canada and study here. Foreign students coming to Canada on Canada student visa (from outside Canada) for studying here can also work part-time in Canada and there is no requirement of Canada work permit for this.

Latest rules by Canada immigration department reveal that each week, foreign students on Canada study visa are allowed to work for not more than 20 hours. This part-time work in Canada can either be off-campus or on-campus.

Eligibility conditions for Study Visa outside Canada—You must have the following –

  • Sufficient money to pay for your tuition fee;
  • Sufficient funds to pay your living expenses for yourself and an accompanying family member(if any);
  • Funds for return ticket for yourself and an accompanying family member;
  • Sound health and willing to undergo complete medical examination;
  • A law-abiding person without any criminal record or any national threat;
  • Prove before an immigration officer of your leaving Canada after the end of your legal stay period;

Requirement of Canada study Visa outside Canada—Exceptions—

If you intend to study in Canada for any short-term course that is less than or equal to six months, there is no requirement of a Canada study visa. You must leave Canada after completion of your study program within six months.

Documents you need for making an application for Study Visa outside Canada—

  • Proof of acceptance;
  • Proof of financial help;
  • Proof of identity; and
  • Letter of explanation.

In addition, you have to give detailed information when applying for study visa outside Canada. If you are submitting your application for study visa outside Canada from a nation other than the one you are a national, then you need to provide a proof of your current immigrant status in the country where you are applying from.

Redefine Immigration and Recruitment Solutions feel delighted to help an increased number of foreigners with their customized immigration solutions.

Professional Consulting

Immigration is not merely filling up forms. One has to have knowledge of immigration law, regulations, and policies. Otherwise, you are taking a chance which may be very costly in the long run. Individuals who are regulated immigration consultants can guide you properly .

Contacts Us For Details